SPPU Institute Code – 1311
Anti-Ragging Committee for the year 2018 – 19
Anti Ragging Squad:
- Dr. Kirti Dang Longani
- Dr. Deepa Tehalyani
- Prof. Charushila Mohite
- Prof. Snehal Navlakha
|Sr. No.||Name of the Members||Designation|
|1||Dr. Sanjay B. Chordiya||Director|
|2||Dr. Vishal Wagh||Teaching Staff Representative and Welfare Officer|
|3||Dr. Dhananjay Avasarikar||Teaching Staff Representative and Secretary of the Committee|
|4||Mrs. Savita Matane||Non-teaching Staff Representative|
|5||Mr. Kiran Dagade Patil||Civil Administration|
|6||Mr. Ravi Choudhary||NGO Representative|
|7||Mr. Ravikant Wafgaonkar||Residential Citizen|
|8||Mr. Siddhant Chordiya||Students Representative (First Year)|
|9||Ms. Ankita Wale||Students Representative (First Year)|
|10||Mr. Akshay Jain||Students Representative (Second Year)|
|11||Ms. Simran Pal||Students Representative (Second Year)|
|12||Mr. Anand Pagare||Maharashtra Police|
|13||Mr. Audumber Dhanwat||Media|
|14||Smt. Bankar||Parents representatives|
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANTI RAGGING CELL
- To publicize to all students and prevalent directives and the action that can be taken against those indulging in ragging.
- To monitor and oversee the performance of anti ragging committee and squad in prevention of ragging in the institution.
- To offer service of counseling and create awareness to the students
- Consider the complaints received from the student and conduct enquiry and submit the report to the director.
- To take necessary measures for prevention of ragging inside the campus.
- Committee shall monitor the functioning of the vigilance and squad.
- To maintain vigil, oversight, undertake patrolling functions and to remain mobile, alert and active at all times in the Institute.
- To make surprise raids in the concerned vulnerable places where students generally visit and where either the incidents of ragging have occurred.
- To conduct an on-the-spot enquiry into any incident of ragging referred to it by the Director, or any member of the faculty or any-member of the staff or any student or any parent or guardian or any employee of a service provider or by any other person, as the case may be.
- To submit enquiry report along with recommendations to the Anti-Ragging Committee for action under Clause 9.1(a) of the UGC Regulations.