Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO1: Graduates of the MBA program will successfully integrate core, cross-functional and inter-disciplinaryaspects of management theories, models and frameworks with the real world practices and the sector specificnuances to provide solutions to real world business, policy and social issues in a dynamic and complex world.
- PEO2: Graduates of the MBA program will possess excellent communication skills, excel in cross-functional,multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams, and have an appreciation for local, domestic and global contexts so as tomanage continuity, change, risk, ambiguity and complexity.
- PEO3: Graduates of the MBA program will be appreciative of the significance of Indian ethos and values inmanagerial decision making and exhibit value centred leadership.
- PEO4: Graduates of the MBA program will be ready to engage in successful career pursuits covering a broadspectrum of areas in corporate, non-profit organizations, public policy, entrepreneurial ventures and engage inlife-long learning.
- PEO5: Graduates of the MBA program will be recognized in their chosen fields for their managerial competence, creativity& innovation, integrity & sensitivity to local and global issues of social relevance and earn the trust &respect of others as inspiring, effective and ethical leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, intrapreneursand changeagents.