For MBA : Eligibility - Graduate from any discipline from recognized University (Final year students can also apply) with minimum 50% marks in Graduation / Previous year, (45% for reserved category) and should have valid entrance test score.
For MBA : Any one of the National Level Entrance Tests such as CMAT / CAT / XAT / GMAT/ STATE CET / MAT / ATMA.
MBA Admission Process :-
Your participation & merit no. of Centralized Admission Process of DTE is mandatory for taking admission in Savitribai Phule Pune University Affiliated, AICTE approved 2 years Full Time Masters of Business Administration (MBA) course.
For PGDM Eligibility : Graduate from any discipline from recognized University (Final year students can also apply) with 50% marks in Graduation / Previous year, (45% for reserved category) and valid entrance test score such as CMAT / CAT / XAT / GMAT/ STATE CET / MAT / ATMA are eligible to appear for PI. Students who have not taken Entrance Test but are planning for the same in the near future are also eligible to apply.
PGDM Admission Process :-
Your participation in personal Interview as our admissions are strictly based on merit of 10th, 12th, graduation marks and entrance score, essay writing, work experience if any, co curricular acitivities & on first come first serve basis subject to seat availability on the date of registration.
How to apply:
To Apply online: Fill online Admission form Fill all the details, submit along with relevant documents.
Payment Can also made through online transfer to the account / Card Swipe in person
- Account Details :
Name Of Bank:IDBI
Branch: Sadashiv Peth, Pune
please send the UTR No./ Copy of the bank slip along with the document.
- The short listed candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Candidate can appear for PI in any of the location as per their convenience but on the date and time allotted.( please check the venue of PI - listed separately)
- Selected candidates in PI will be sent selection letter in due course of time. Such candidates will have to complete the registration process within 10 days from the receipt of selection letter. The registration fee,course fee and documents required will be communicated alongwith selection letter.
Registration for Admission, Counseling & Personal Interview:
Candidate are selected based on their performance in academic (10th, 12th, graduation, entrance score & essay writing), PI along with their key contributinns in co-curricular activities. preference would be given to candidates having
- Good & consistance Academic record.
- Good communication skills
- Work experience
Important Documents: (To be Submitted at the time of registration)
- Entrance Test Results
- Bachelor's Degree Mark sheet of all year
- Bachelor's Degree Certificate
- XII/HSC Masksheet
- X/SSC Masksheet
- PG / Additional Qualification Certificates
- Any Certificate of Achievement for Sports, Co-curricular and Extra Curricular activities etc
- Work Experience Certificates (Supervisory level and above)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate.
- Nationality Certificate
- Permanent Address Proof
- Five Colour photographs
For Admission Counseling call on 8956932418 / 32402
For Valuable Career Guidance call our director :- 9881490036